Jeff's Rub = Fantastic!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Sven Svensson

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Dec 5, 2021
Sonoma County, California
Memorial Day was spent working on our DIY kitchen remodel. I was smart enough to pick up a tomahawk and a Bloody Mary tri-tip the Thursday before. I liberally coated them both with Jeff's rub. The tomahawk got the Texas rub and the flavored tri-tip got the original. Into the garage fridge they went for a couple of days to dry out. While we were working in the remodel I fired top the Yoder and in they went. They both turned out perfect. The meal was simple but amazing.
IMG_5125.jpeg

IMG_5126.jpeg

IMG_5116.jpeg

Excellent job on those steaks Sven. I agree Jeffs rubs are great!!!!

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: Sven Svensson
No joke that Texas rub was life changing for me. Never had Texas style cue before. First time I used it I ran a chuckie on oak. OMG.

Beautiful plate of food Sven and it's great to see you again sir. You've been missed but came back with a big bang. Some beautiful meats there.

Robert

Reactions: indaswamp
We recently ran a test with several different commercial rubs on country style ribs and Jeff's was always either number one or two. Great flavor and color without a boatload of paprika. Going to be trying the brisket rub soon. Been smoking meats for over 10 years and this is good stuff.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky