jeff's rub and sauce recipes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks D -

I love pulled pork! Did you try Jeff's finishing sauce too? It's great! I use that stuff for salad dressing sometimes it's so good.
wink.gif

Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments.. I am glad that the recipes are a favorite and the money from the sales goes a long way toward making sure that the Smoking Meat Network of websites is always able to pay the bills on time and continue testing, creating, writing new articles, newsletters, etc. and helping the newcomers learn this fine art.

I would like to also say that I have had some problems with folks not getting the download link to the recipes when they order.. or rather they end up in the spam folder.

Important Note:

If you have ordered and did not receive the download link (should receive this in less than an hour after ordering), check your spam/junk folder first and if it is not there, shoot me an email and I will send the recipes out manually.

I am always testing better delivery systems for the digital products and it may be time to do something different..

Thanks!

I was one of the one's that didn't receive the link at first. Jeff went way beyond what I thought he would do to help me get it. I also ordered the E-course on a mp3 format, once again had a problem getting it to down load. Once again in a matter of an hour Jeff was working with me so I could get it. Next thing ya know... here I am on this fourm.Thanks again Jeff for the recipes for the rub and the sauce, but most of all for bring me here to this fourm. it's sooo nice to have ya'll for my friends.

Curses people, was hoping no one would take the challenge.
icon_lol.gif

Well, dirty deed has been done. Already received and dl'd.

Double curses.....and I bought some store rub today too. I thought I'd have to wait for the credit card to clear since some people report slight delays.

Again ...curses to all ......
icon_twisted.gif

Well, seems Jeff only takes the evil Paypal for payment. Well, somehow, and someway my Paypal account got supposedly hijacked and now I gotta jump through all sorts of hoops to get the recipes. Signed up for the 5 day smoking course and just started Day 1. So far so good. Just wish the rain would let up so I can mess around with the Q-er for a while to play the heat game.
icon_neutral.gif
Wish Jeff had a different way to accept payment for the recipes, but seemed like a good deal payin $14.95 for the rub and sauce recipes.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Tatonka,

I have Google Checkout available if you are interested which accepts all of the majors.

I also accept checks and M/O by snail mail at my business address listed below:

Smoking-Meat.com
PO Box 2531
Sapulpa OK 74067

Make all checks payable to Jeff Phillips.

Used Google Checkout and purchased Jeff's recipes. Gonna use that this weekend making my buffalo short ribs! Thanks again Jeff!

Just a heads up to everyone - I received a private message from an individual asking me to "give" him the recipes for free. He stated he was poor. My thought on this is that I too am poor. I am disabled and on social insecurity as my only source of income. If I can afford it, then he should be able to also pony up the cash or go out and make up his own recipe and sell it to make some money..

I consider it stealing from our gracious host and I won't be any part of it. So pal, if you're reading this, I hope you figured it out by now that you're not getting the recipes from me..

Cheers

ETA: Post #100 woohoo

i received the same PM, he stated he was dirtpoor. we are too- i support my wife, 10-month old baby, and pay child support to the ex for two teenagers. wife is stay at home mom. it took me 7 months after joining to be able to afford the $19 to buy them, it was worth it to me. i told him he could buy one and then the other later on. and we don't qualify for any fed help either; my wife applied for foodstamps, they told her since i made $37k last year we made too much, even though i basically supported 5 people on it, and my take home pay is not that much; i had a little over $14k in deductions last year. diapers and baby formula is not cheap either.

Hmmm, if he can afford an internet connection and a computer, he can afford to buy the recipes... don't ya' think?!
rolleyes.gif

I got the recipes this morning... can't wait to try them out!

Thanks Jeff!

Got mine too this morning! Anywhere it has chili powder I'm able to substitute New Mexico red chile. There's a definite difference in flavor! So, guess it'll be my "secret" recipe that nobody's gettin!
wink.gif

after all the raves and compliments i had to order the goods too. sounds great going to get some made up tonight. thanks jeff!

btw: transaction smooth, delivered to email box within 10 mins

Oh, sounds awesome AzRedneck! I love all sorts of chiles. See, growing up in the Southwest you learn to appreciate the "real" deal. People here in the Northland wouldn't know it if it slapped them in the face! But, those who I've exposed to "real" chile have lost their minds and have never looked back! If you want it, either gotta go to NM itself, or a good website is from buenofoods.com. Get the good Hatch and Chimayo stuff definitely! Can't wait to go to Colorado Springs on the 25th and have my family hook me up! ;) BTW, my dad's an old timer Q-er....uses a 50 gal drum for his Q's! ;) Old school!

Or you can call me. I live about 30 minutes away from Las Cruces, New Mexico. The university there has a whole research program on different types of chiles. There's some shops in Mesilla that have ground chiles that I've never even heard of!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky