Jedmaster smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Welcome to the site, not only not cooking on 1 but never heard of 1 lol, lot of good smoker and grills out there that never get much fanfare.

Reactions: Ranch House
How about a link to it or at least a photo.
And also welcome to SMF!
Glad you joined us!
Al

How about a link to it or at least a photo.
And also welcome to SMF!
Glad you joined us!
Al
Thanks for the welcome, I believe Jedmasters haven't been made since around 2005-2006. There's very little information on the internet about them that's why I was asking. I do believe they were the Cadillac of smokers for there time and any that are around are really hard to find.

Welcome to the site, not only not cooking on 1 but never heard of 1 lol, lot of good smoker and grills out there that never get much fanfare.
Thanks for the welcome.

Thanks for the welcome, I believe Jedmasters haven't been made since around 2005-2006. There's very little information on the internet about them that's why I was asking. I do believe they were the Cadillac of smokers for there time and any that are around are really hard to find.
I just recently bought one I'm also interested in any info on them

Reactions: Ranch House
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky