January Spare-ribs—Weber Smokey Mountain

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Been busy and missing a lot of threads . Glad I found this , because those look great .
Now I need to find some Hamms . My Dad used to drink the " draft " . Can looked like a beer keg .
Thanks for the compliment! Hope you find some Hamms!! Don’t drink em all! Save some for me!
Yes sir a fine looking plate right there ! Love the Kosmos and the Braswell products are made in my hometown.
Ya'll let me know if ya need anything !!
Thanks bud! Send more bbq sauce! Family loves it! lol!
Awesome glad to see someone using a full rack of ribs. Man had no idea they still made Hamms beer it was made in Baltimore at one time.

Warren
Full rack is the way I do it! Hamms is the choice of beer around here!!!
oh man those look good! got me hankering for some ribs fo sho!
Thank you!
Wow. Those look fantastic. The color on the ribs is breathtaking. Beautiful job!!

Robert
Yeap! Color was awesome! Taste was even better!
Man them ribs look purdy!
Thanks bud!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky