January Spare-ribs—Weber Smokey Mountain

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

yankee2bbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
May 7, 2017
Northern Arkansas-Banjo Land
I was hankering for some smoked ribs. And its been awhile since I’ve fired up the Weber Smokey Mountain (WSM). So, the wife picked up a slab of pork spare-ribs. Using Kingsford briquettes and a mix of post oak and pear wood, I was on my my way! Special shout out to MJB05615 MJB05615 for the bbq sauce! It is really good!!! I used KOSMOS Honey Chipotle Killer Bee rub I bought from my local ACE Hardware store. This rub is really good too!! Here are pictures:
28BA11B9-9349-4C4E-837B-DA01B30FF24D.jpeg
11C72262-DBE4-40A5-A386-9E95C86E8F70.jpeg
5A10AE43-9ED7-4291-9BC4-EA620E6DCFE0.jpeg
C6D7B4D3-798E-4588-9CBB-108AD306E14E.jpeg
7A0F3216-6BE1-4BC6-B50B-8127128A5714.jpeg
AC942FE2-BEDA-4DDD-BC58-EF708D13B5CC.jpeg
5799F752-7141-42C7-8681-53820F9205A8.jpeg
1EECE331-BB2D-479D-A7EE-E2FC75FE10AD.jpeg

From the land of sky blue waters... thats an awesome looking meal! Great job! And that still is the best beer commercial ever in my book!

Ryan

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
Ribs look awesome hope you didn't get smoke on that new shop or stains on that new concrete

I came for the ribs but stayed for the Hamm’s. I still have that jingle in my head. I didn’t know they still made it. I’m going to have to hunt that down. Great bark and smoke ring on those ribs, by the way.

• Haha
Reactions: HalfSmoked
Lookin' good :emoji_thumbsup:
Been too cold and windy here to partake in outdoor cooking:emoji_disappointed:
Thanks! Yea, it was a really pleasant day for a January! However, weather is week is going to be bad.
Wow! That Hamms looks incredible! But the ribs definately bring it over the top! Great work!!
Its amazing how well it compliments the rest of the meal. And thanks!
From the land of sky blue waters... thats an awesome looking meal! Great job! And that still is the best beer commercial ever in my book!

Ryan
Ohhh those beer commercials with the bear! Thanks for the compliment!
Awesome looking ribs. And a point for the Hamms too.
Thanks buddy!
Ribs look awesome hope you didn't get smoke on that new shop or stains on that new concrete
Thanks! No stains or burn outs yet. Maybe a few more Hamms and you’ll never know….lol.
Man that looks good!!. That kosmos killer bee is some good stuff!!. Nice cook!
Thanks bud! Love that rub!
I came for the ribs but stayed for the Hamm’s. I still have that jingle in my head. I didn’t know they still made it. I’m going to have to hunt that down. Great bark and smoke ring on those ribs, by the way.
Thanks! Let me know if you got Hamms your way!
Those Ribs look great Justin, nice job. Glad you like the sauce.
Thank you bud! I appreciate it!
Thumbs up..:emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:
Any day with ribs like that is a good day

David
Thanks David!!!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Been busy and missing a lot of threads . Glad I found this , because those look great .
Now I need to find some Hamms . My Dad used to drink the " draft " . Can looked like a beer keg .

Reactions: yankee2bbq
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky