Jamaican Feast 2022

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Reactions: TH-n-PA
Oh my…….😳

That looks absolutely amazing!

Thanks for the pics!

I’m sure my next meal will make me gag thinking of how great yours must have taste…..

• Haha
Reactions: jcam222
Jeff , again you put out an amazing looking meal. And like you anything with Jerk is up there for me.
Just fantastic

I have something coming in about a week that is Jerked, ( wow that did not sound right at all. Sorry ) lol

David
Thanks David. Haha , I’m sure it’s going to be great. I’ll be on the lookout.
Oh my…….😳

That looks absolutely amazing!

Thanks for the pics!

I’m sure my next meal will make me gag thinking of how great yours must have taste…..
I’m sure your food will be delicious!
Wonderful looking meal!!

- Jason
Thanks Jason

Jeez Jeff, you absolutely crushed it whit this thread!! I imagine you've been busy and have not had a lot of time to post but man oh man, when you come back, you do it with class and style. That meal is absolutely amazing my friend!! Extremely well done.

Robert

Everything looks amazing Jeff and I've gotta try the oxtail stew!
Mag worthy pics for sure and I found the jerk seasoning this morning at Kroger. Went with the mild version for the rest on my household.

Keith

Yeah, well from what I always read you never wanted to leave the resorts in Jamaica? Only what I heard over the years.
When we were running around there Negril rocked. You could go anywhere. Bloody Bay was empty. Diving was world class. 7 miles of incredible beach and up on the rocks was nothing but amazing. That was before the Colombians and cocaine arrived. When we started hearing automatic gunfire in the hills and the church ladies started feeding the street addicts barracuda we left and never returned. Good memories.

Jeez Jeff, you absolutely crushed it whit this thread!! I imagine you've been busy and have not had a lot of time to post but man oh man, when you come back, you do it with class and style. That meal is absolutely amazing my friend!! Extremely well done.

Robert
Thanks Robert. I’ve had little time so made quick decent meals. This is the first I’ve done in awhile I felt worthy of posting.
Your killing me Jeff!
That is just off the charts!
WOW!!
Al
Thanks. It was one of my best ever
Everything looks amazing Jeff and I've gotta try the oxtail stew!
Mag worthy pics for sure and I found the jerk seasoning this morning at Kroger. Went with the mild version for the rest on my household.

Keith
Appreciate it Keith! I was very pleased with the pics.
When we were running around there Negril rocked. You could go anywhere. Bloody Bay was empty. Diving was world class. 7 miles of incredible beach and up on the rocks was nothing but amazing. That was before the Colombians and cocaine arrived. When we started hearing automatic gunfire in the hills and the church ladies started feeding the street addicts barracuda we left and never returned. Good memories.
Yea man, there are certainly areas to avoid.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky