I've been cheating on SMF...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Just the documentation alone is staggering. Give me a fridge, a cot, and a 5 gal plastic bucket behind the nearest tree and I would live there.

Only in Texas.

Last edited:
And as penance for your transgression..... Smoke two pork shoulders, 4 fatties, and split 1/4 cord of hickory to be donated to the next local SMF regional gathering..... 

Go forth and cheat no more my son.

That is one sweat looking trailer he built though.

Last edited:
K.A.M. does some really fine work, he's kind of like Yoda to the builders at the Ring, the man does definately know his stuff..

k.a.m. is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet online, period. And he is one of the most knowledgeable pit builders currently posting. He loves his "low and slow" BBQ.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky