It's time to change.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
20 some states have passed trigger legislation to permanently adopt DST.
They await the Feds to enact. The Senate passed it, but the House has yet to act on it.
Funny as California is one of the states, but Queen Pelosi of the House has yet to bring the bill to the floor. OMG they cannot do anything common sense until after the midterms.
I'm the oddball. I love DST, but wish it would go an hour ahead in the fall. I want the extra daylight when the afternoon has warmed.

Reactions: DougE
OMG they cannot do anything common sense until after the midterms.
I am not in disagreement with anything you said in your post, but this is not the first time or year that the same legislation has died without action. Why, of all things, that keeping the clocks the same year around is such a contentious issue is beyond me, with so many other things that need fixed.

Reactions: SmokyMose
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky