• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

It's time to bottle!

foamheart

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 4, 2013
WOOT! Kat party at BAMA's!! Just in time, I see a cool front for this weekend!

kathrynn

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 13, 2012
Hey....we need to do a celebratory Taste Test Bama!  Foam you are spot on Dear!

Kat

bama bbq

Master of the Pit
Joined Sep 24, 2011
I will prime and bottle it tomorrow night. It will be a cpl weeks until it's carbonated. LOL

humdinger

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 27, 2012
Looks good bama! I love the color. Now..the waiting....

foamheart

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 4, 2013
I will prime and bottle it tomorrow night. It will be a cpl weeks until it's carbonated. LOL
Wait, so that is like when the keg is not floating but all the ice is melted? Can we order some stale cold pizza to go with it? Just like the morning after at the Frat house.

Just like it says on the Wheaties box!

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
Hey Bama

The color looks fantastic--save me a glass

Gary

foamheart

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 4, 2013
Kat where'd ya get that glass jug of yours. We can help bottle too.  One for Bama, two for you, and two for me, sounds fair! I mean Bama did make it after all......

kathrynn

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 13, 2012
Pearly Gates here in Huntsville....but a buddy of mine gets gallon jugs of wine....he is saving me those!  wink Wink!

Kat

bama bbq

Master of the Pit
Joined Sep 24, 2011
Pearly Gates here in Huntsville....but a buddy of mine gets gallon jugs of wine....he is saving me those!  wink Wink!

Kat
Pearly gates ain't the nicest store in town but she has everything you need for brewin and some good spices for cookin too.

Last edited:

kathrynn

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 13, 2012

Kat
Pearly gates ain't the nicest store in town but she has everything you need for brewin and some good spices for cookin too.
The lady who helped me was nice....but all I needed was the yeast and the bottle. Bless her heart....she must have had a stroke or something.

Kat

bama bbq

Master of the Pit
Joined Sep 24, 2011

Well, I couldn't wait anymore Foam. I tapped one of the 6 L jugs tonight. It's an excellent brew. Think Newcastle Brown Ale but with a bit more kick.

Cheers!

Last edited:

foamheart

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 4, 2013
Well you better be tapping your keg and not mine is all I have to say!

woodcutter

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 2, 2012
Looks like it would really hit the spot. Do you drink it warm or cold?

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.