it's going to be hamburger for a time . not smoking related sort of

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fxsales1959

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Dec 17, 2019
PembrokePines, FL
Boys gotta do what boys gotta do,.
my high end steak budget was just impacted.

f-150 resize.jpg

truck seats.jpg

Did the decals come from the factory or is that an aftermarket addition? Never see such a nice looking truck on the lots in my area, just plain jane. No offence to any Jane’s out there

Nice truck but I gotta tell you I'm more interested in the water behind it...I need some warm weather fishin!

Reactions: JLeonard
Nice ! Lariat with an FX4 package . What year , what engine ?
I drive a 2018 XLT with the luxury group and the sport package . Center console and floor shift is a must for me .
My '05 is a Lariat / FX4 , Love that truck . Just put the 18 in the garage , the '05 gets crappy weather duty .

Really nice truck you bought .

I’m really eyeballing a 22 F150. Trade in my Kia telluride.
That is a sweet looking ride. Making me jealous.

Jim

Reactions: jcam222
Very nice!! I'm considering trading in my 2020 Colorado WT 2WD for a 2022/3 Colorado with 4WD and full back seat. Mine has less than 36K miles so should get a nice trade in if I decide to do it. If I could transfer the extended bumper to bumper warranty I own that has 4 years / and 45k miles left on it I'd would in a heartbeat.

Nice ! Lariat with an FX4 package . What year , what engine ?
I drive a 2018 XLT with the luxury group and the sport package . Center console and floor shift is a must for me .
My '05 is a Lariat / FX4 , Love that truck . Just put the 18 in the garage , the '05 gets crappy weather duty .

Really nice truck you bought .
3.5 twin turbo. my 2.7 i traded never did me wrong and this one is scary as my 5.7 hemi was in a past life

Nice , that is just beautiful. I am a Ford truck guy and I really miss my trucks.
Would trade in every 3 year lease on new ones, But once into building more cabinet and furniture jobs .
The hightop van was the way to go. With the work van cannot justify having 2 , plus Mona's AWD.

Sucks to be me.

But that is one of the best looking white trucks I have seen . And love the seats also.

David

I'm not giving up my 2005 Chevy Silverado 4x4.
No LCD display, and I can find all the controls without looking at them. :emoji_wink:

We did however, buy a new Hyundai Ionic-6 with all-wheel drive, and is all electric just a couple months ago.

Last edited:
I have an '18 like Chops. 302A 4X4 XLT, moonroof, sport package, nav, 36 gallon tank, heated seats n all, 2.7 with 21k on it when I bought it.

I looked at a '17 special edition right before I got this one. The one I'm in had 10-15k less miles on it.

Reactions: chopsaw
I'm not giving up my 2005 Chevy Silverado 4x4.
No LCD display. I can find all the controls without looking at them. :emoji_wink:

We did however, buy a new Hyundai Ionic-6 with all-wheel drive, and is all electric just a couple months ago.

Had an 05 Z71 that I still would have to this day if I never got transferred to Hawaii. Loved that truck

Reactions: 02ebz06
I had a 2003 Sierra and 2012 Silverado both caught the leprosy bug around the rear wheel wells. My friend's 2018 Silverado is also getting it. I'll never buy another GM truck as long as I live in a northern climate.

Chris

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky