It's chuckie time!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

b-one

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 31, 2014
Michigan
Long day of grilling and smoking let's keep it going ALL NIGHT LONG!:biggrin:
Just tossed a chuckie in seasoned with SPOG worchestshire and white pepper,smoke from post oak. I need to get more wood a little variety would be nice. This will go till I get up then be panned with something and covered till tender as it can be.

I'm in!

popcorn.gif

Mike

Just panned it up with onions and French onion soup,it's covered and back on the smoker.

Just panned it up with onions and French onion soup,it's covered and back on the smoker.
I'm Jealous!

Making a Chucky today too, but Mrs Bear won this round----Going to be Crock-Pot W/ No Smoke.

Be Back for the Grand Finale:

popcorn.gif

Bear

That's what I wanted for dinner tonight, but the wife is making us go vegetarian....

Booo!

I'll just homage to drool over your photos!

I'm Jealous!

Making a Chucky today too, but Mrs Bear won this round----Going to be Crock-Pot W/ No Smoke.

Be Back for the Grand Finale:

:popcorn

Bear

Sorry to hear that,as much as you like sammies you could of done both and still ate it all.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Excellent! I never get to pull chuckies. The Mrs always wants them sliced. That's OK. They're good either way [emoji]128522[/emoji]
Point for the French Onion treatment. I'll have to try that!
Dan

Excellent! I never get to pull chuckies. The Mrs always wants them sliced. That's OK. They're good either way [emoji]128522[/emoji]
Point for the French Onion treatment. I'll have to try that!
Dan

Thanks Dan, I also added about half an onion thinly sliced as well.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky