It's Alive a Flat Top Griddle section

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have beem recuperating from dominant hand rotator cuff surgery for the past 6 weeks with my arm in a sling. Wednesday it should come off. I did do steaks about a week ago and did a good job, thanks to the "pigtail" for turning.

Looks like I'll be paying closer attention to this section now... I got knocked off the fence!

20211203_153209.jpg

Not quite the 2 burner I was planning on getting... but my wife won this at her Christmas party Thursday night!

Ryan

• Wow
Reactions: chopsaw and Steve H
Ryan we'll be looking forward to those threads you post of your cooks on that thing really nice prize

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Ryan , that's awesome . What a nice prize . Couple squirt bottles and some taping knives and you're in business . Just watch the vinyl siding .

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Ryan , that's awesome . What a nice prize . Couple squirt bottles and some taping knives and you're in business . Just watch the vinyl siding .
Maybe I should get that put where it belongs! Lol.

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky