• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

It's Alive a Flat Top Griddle section

WayneM

Joined Mar 4, 2021
I have beem recuperating from dominant hand rotator cuff surgery for the past 6 weeks with my arm in a sling. Wednesday it should come off. I did do steaks about a week ago and did a good job, thanks to the "pigtail" for turning.

Brokenhandle

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 9, 2019
Looks like I'll be paying closer attention to this section now... I got knocked off the fence!

20211203_153209.jpg

Not quite the 2 burner I was planning on getting... but my wife won this at her Christmas party Thursday night!

Ryan

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Mar 22, 2008
Ryan we'll be looking forward to those threads you post of your cooks on that thing really nice prize

chopsaw

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
Ryan , that's awesome . What a nice prize . Couple squirt bottles and some taping knives and you're in business . Just watch the vinyl siding .

Brokenhandle

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 9, 2019
Ryan , that's awesome . What a nice prize . Couple squirt bottles and some taping knives and you're in business . Just watch the vinyl siding .
Maybe I should get that put where it belongs! Lol.

Ryan

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.