Italian Chicken Sausage

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

murraysmokin

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Aug 14, 2015
Clinton Township, Michigan
20190220_185829.jpg
seasoning mixed up ready to go...
20190220_190115.jpg
fresh garlic basil & sundried tomato
20190220_191055.jpg
all ground up ready to stuff

20190220_192721.jpg
20190220_193340.jpg
20190220_193344.jpg
One my favorites chicken thighs, fresh garlic, basil, sundried tomatoes, olive oil, parmesan cheese, & mozzarella cheese...these dont disappoint.

Last edited:
I was reading through this again Murray and Parmesan jumped out at me.
I love Parmesan Cheese! Put it on Popcorn.
My next batch of stuffings is definitely going to be carrying some Parmesan!
(And it's not far away, either. :emoji_wink:)

I was reading through this again Murray and Parmesan jumped out at me.
I love Parmesan Cheese! Put it on Popcorn.
My next batch of stuffings is definitely going to be carrying some Parmesan!
(And it's not far away, either. :emoji_wink:)

It is really nice in there with the other flavors really pulls everything together. I've made this one both with it & without it and with is definitely better.

It is really nice in there with the other flavors really pulls everything together. I've made this one both with it & without it and with is definitely better.

We get it in a container, already grated. (I know... :emoji_tongue: )
But I like it anyway. Kraft Brand.

But it strikes me as a hard cheese. And from what I've read and been told, Hard cheeses and Low Fat cheeses work best in Sausages. But I really don't know. I just know it sounds good to me.

I noticed you've omitted measurements. Do you have any approximations of the amounts?
(I have a Son-In-Law who never measures anything, but is a great cook.)

We get it in a container, already grated. (I know... :emoji_tongue: )
But I like it anyway. Kraft Brand.

But it strikes me as a hard cheese. And from what I've read and been told, Hard cheeses and Low Fat cheeses work best in Sausages. But I really don't know. I just know it sounds good to me.

I noticed you've omitted measurements. Do you have any approximations of the amounts?
(I have a Son-In-Law who never measures anything, but is a great cook.)
I buy the fresh grated from a market by me that is about 1/2 lb parm per 10lb then 1/2 lb high temp mozzarella per 5 lb...no shortage of cheese in any of my brats lol.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky