It rises

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Mar 22, 2008
Florida
It's been awhile since I've done much with greenhouses and or hydroponics 4 major surgeries in 3 years can do that to ya. Add hurricane Michael to that and it's major rebuilding. Here's what was happening before and during all that. It will more than likely be fall before we get much growing again.
What
KIMG0200.jpg

No way
KIMG0201.jpg

Way
KIMG0202.jpg

Just to be sure
KIMG0203.jpg

KIMG0205.jpg

Told ya it's rising
KIMG0208.jpg

It continues
KIMG0215.jpg

Wasn't joking
KIMG0216.jpg

Almost there
KIMG0229.jpg

Roll up sides
KIMG0227.jpg

KIMG0230.jpg

Ever gonna finish it
KIMG0235.jpg

Finally a misting system
KIMG0281.jpg

Without some friends this one would not have gotten done. Check out what we did with it in a new thread

Reactions: SmokinAl
Thanks Dave I liked the way it came together I think it will serve us well. Now that the grant part is over I've got to figure out how we are going to set it up I'm sure it will be hydroponic just not sure what kind yet.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky