It is done

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

daveyhunter

Fire Starter
Original poster
May 1, 2006
Dubuque, Iowa
It took a little while but we did it. We started it last fall I posted a picture of it about half way. Well this is it we put some large nuts on the front to make it look like an old boiler, Old tractor seat, old wheels, hub cap on top of chimney, steering wheel off of a 4 wheel drive tractor that was used to move airplanes around, headlights off of my brothers farmal M. I have to tell him yet don't know how to break it to him, the frame was built out of a square basket ball pole, the dash gauge is off a boat merc, cruser, I can put a gas burner in the back if I choose , or just burn wood, hub cap for orniment in front. handel for door is a shovel handel, and the brackets that hold the shovel handel on are from a car top carrier ,the Thermometer is set in a sink drain. The foot rests are from my fathers old weight lifting set. There is a drawer on other side to hold gas burner and cooking tools. Underneth the cutting board is a fold away seat. The headlights are mounted on 2 old meat hooks. There is a small shelf that sits on the left of the meat cutting board that I can remove a attach it to the tounge of the cooker for a seat if neaded.
82c160ce_vbattach13238.jpg

47d4de2d_vbattach13237.jpg

dba3f81c_vbattach13236.jpg

c9ca3426_vbattach13235.jpg

b2de2641_vbattach13234.jpg

Outstanding job you did there, Davey!! Now all you need is a little sign that reads "Yours may run like a Deere, but mine is Smokin'"!

That is the coolest smoker I've ever seen. I wish I had 1/10th the talent you have. That smoker is simply beautiful.

Bob

Nice slicks....I bet she'll do a good burnout.
I would think the fine folks at John Deere would like to see it, if not send you some decals for it and maybe sponsor a regional company event.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky