It has arrived!!!!!!!!! Sweet!!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
nice looking rig there but only one problem, is it broken? cause i don't see any MEAT in it!!!!!

I need some action shots

Wheres the beef ????????????????
icon_smile.gif

That is one beauty of a rig. Like the others have already said, put some porcine protein on that baby ASAP and make sure you give us some Qview! Really, what is your brother charging to create those beauties?

You'll love the reverse flow style of cooking. Can't wait to see some pics of the first grub to come off of it. With the way the Pens are playing, you'll have some celebrating to do!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Looking good out there in virginny!
You missing Louisiana yet?
lets see some Q view from that beast.

great looking smoker man!!! your bro did a great job on it... you will be in smokin heaven soon, love that charcoal pasket and those s/s grates.
points.gif
to you and your brother!!!

That is a sweeeet unit ya got there Cajun~My son the fabricator wants to borrow the design of your sliding racks. He wants to set me up with a full sized top rack in my Lang 60.

points.gif
for an awesome build.

Thanks for the points. Dutch send some pics when it is done. Hope it turns out well. He has all the plans in Auto-Cad if anybody wants them.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky