It finally came...My roided kettle.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well, there Ya go. With a large, you get the goodies.
Ha, Ha, the only "portfolio" I have is an empty folder.
A lot like my billfold... LMAO!

Tell the Daughter Sonny said you were going to use that Big Boy all up.
So she might as well find her own! ;)

I like it Chris! Looks HUGE!
Good on the wife! She surprised you! Ha, Ha!

If you have them, will the indirect baskets work in the New Big Boy?

Come to think of it, if you use the snake method, it better be an Anaconda. :confused::eek:

The wife certainly did, I saw the FedEx guy pull into the yard and struggle to carry it up to my porch. I was in awe.
I'm thinking it will take a while to build the snake on this kettle.

Man that's awesome. Now I need one.

Although I haven't fired it up yet - I can honestly say you won't regret getting one Adam. I wish I had gotten it earlier.

Well, there Ya go. With a large, you get the goodies.
Ha, Ha, the only "portfolio" I have is an empty folder.
A lot like my billfold... LMAO!

Tell the Daughter Sonny said you were going to use that Big Boy all up.
So she might as well find her own! ;)

Now Sonny, I couldn't do that to my baby girl. Presently my billfold is on the light side also. The wife may have bought it, but guess whose paying for it. :D

Chris

Al'right! That is a great new BBQ toy.
I guess you're treating the wife right, she sure took care of you.
Congrats and happy belated B'day!

Do they make a rotisserie ring for the 26"?

My dream Weber is the Ranch, but for the price I'd have to get an offset, stick burning smoker first.

Al'right! That is a great new BBQ toy.
I guess you're treating the wife right, she sure took care of you.
Congrats and happy belated B'day!

Do they make a rotisserie ring for the 26"?

My dream Weber is the Ranch, but for the price I'd have to get an offset, stick burning smoker first.

Thanks John, I don't think they make a rotisserie, or I haven't heard of or seen one. I agree with you on the ranch. To many spondulicks. The wife does come thru every once in a while - she's a keeper.

Chris

That is really BIG, Chris. Congrats--great birthday present.

Hmmmm. Sounds like you better watch your back. LOL

Gary

Thanks Gary,

I'm originally from Brooklyn NY. I'm always watching my back. It's something they start teaching you in the hospital before they let you go home for the first time.

Chris

Awesome that she got that for you . My wife surprised me with a performer with all the bells and whistles back in 2006 . Always meant more to me than things I bought for myself .

Awesome that she got that for you . My wife surprised me with a performer with all the bells and whistles back in 2006 . Always meant more to me than things I bought for myself .

Thanks Chop, this one will get special attention for the very same reason as you gave.

Thanks Mike.

Chris

Good luck I can see a wagon train going around the vortex LOL
Richie

Thanks Richie, I see that in the future also. I may have to experiment with lump coal in it for added heat to fill up the added area of the grill. Also thanks for the like.

That is awesome!
What a big difference!
Al

Thanks Al
I'd never seen one in person before, just read about them and saw pics of them standing by themselves. I was shocked at the difference in the side by side shot.

Chris

Nice. I just bought my first kettle (22.5"). Can get a surprising amount of food on it. That 26" is a hoss! Your wife did gud!

Congrats! As a heads up... You can get a whole Costco pork belly on there for pork burnt ends. :D The 26 is a game changer. I was unable to hold out on CL and ordered new... But never have regretted it.

20180519_195058.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky