It’s that time of year....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JCAP

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jun 12, 2019
Allentown, PA
Cheese is back! Fired up some pecan pellets to smoke up the first batch of cheese for the season. Colby Jack, Monterey Jack, extra sharp cheddar, mild cheddar, and some Pepper Jack sticks.

And now we wait....

C29E0170-73FA-4F4E-ABBF-FFE5A41625B6.jpeg 2881C4C5-7324-48D8-9E8E-67D99DC0789F.jpeg 093B96D5-1853-4ED5-B3B3-18921F8BB03E.jpeg 10128380-0B83-45C5-BCD0-FFE7E1761ECF.jpeg

I need to do that as soon as we get some reliably cool temps. Been out since last Spring.

Reactions: JCAP
Looks good! I'm waiting for some cooler temps. Plan on doing a bunch this year.

Thanks all. Appreciate the likes and comments!

I can’t wait to keep up the cheese game!

Awesome!
We have a few more months before we can smoke cheese.
I usually do one batch a year in Feb.
Al

Awesome!
We have a few more months before we can smoke cheese.
I usually do one batch a year in Feb.
Al

You wait until the Icicles hang from your Flamingos?

38° here this morning already.
Almost turned the heat on.

Bear

Cheese looks really good from here. I'm still eating the stuff I smoked last year.

Point for sure
Chris

Cheese looks good! I have a little bit left over from last year. We've had a nice stretch of fall weather the last week or so with the temps dropping to the upper 30's a couple of mornings. I should get to the store and get some cheese.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky