Insomnia strikes again

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Not complete insomnia. Been up since 1:30. So it's time for something to eat. Had some roast beef left and some swiss cheese laying around looking bored. So, I ended their misery.

PB210063.JPG

Piled high with the beef and swiss. The swiss was store bought sliced that I smoked for 30 minutes awhile back.

PB210064.jpg

Opened up. And added some Miracle Whip. And added some Kettle chips. Time to chow!

That looks awesome!! That’s what I picture myself making while coming home at 2am from a bar in college...but in reality it was a hot pocket and I pass out before it’s done! Lol

How do you grill that without waking up the wife? If my wife was up at 2am waking me up with the aromas of roast beef and melted cheese, I’d be pretty ticked......and hungry!!

Nice looking snack!

Reactions: Steve H
Not complete insomnia. Been up since 1:30. So it's time for something to eat. Had some roast beef left and some swiss cheese laying around looking bored. So, I ended their misery.

View attachment 412247

Piled high with the beef and swiss. The swiss was store bought sliced that I smoked for 30 minutes awhile back.

View attachment 412249

Opened up. And added some Miracle Whip. And added some Kettle chips. Time to chow!

Wow!!
That plate would make a Happy Bear at this end!!!
Good choice of RB, Swiss, and MW, but I'd have to add a little Horseradish too, or maybe you just forgot to mention it.
Nice Job Steve!!
Like.

Bear

That looks awesome!! That’s what I picture myself making while coming home at 2am from a bar in college...but in reality it was a hot pocket and I pass out before it’s done! Lol

How do you grill that without waking up the wife? If my wife was up at 2am waking me up with the aromas of roast beef and melted cheese, I’d be pretty ticked......and hungry!!

Nice looking snack!

She sleeps like a corpse usually.

Reactions: xray
I'm glad I don't do things like that at 1:30 in the morning. beer is my go to.
Sandwich looks great Likes
Richie

Reactions: Hawging It
Wow!!
That plate would make a Happy Bear at this end!!!
Good choice of RB, Swiss, and MW, but I'd have to add a little Horseradish too, or maybe you just forgot to mention it.
Nice Job Steve!!
Like.

Bear

Thanks Bear. And thanks for the like. Yeah, I forgot the horseradish this time.

looks tasty Steve, that should've knocked you out, if it didn't next time just wash it down with a six pack and that should do the trick.

I thought about a beer or two. But I have some running around to do this morning. Thanks for the like!

Nice looking sammich! A full stomach always helps me sleep. Or beers like some others mentioned lol.

And here i thought you were going to fire up the smoker and start a but or shoulder.

If I would have had these rib eyes last night......

PB210067.jpg

Yup! That's a full size dinner plate they are sitting on!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky