Inkbird versus Thermoworks?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I recently bought the Inkbird Wifi 4 probe thermo. I used it for the first time yesterday on 2 pork shoulders and it performed flawlessly. I was able to connect it to my home wifi and check the temps on my phone, even when we were 5+ miles away. I checked (boiling and ice bath) all 4 probes right out the box and they were very close (1 probe was .4* off and 1 was .2* off (with the Inkbird Pro app you can calibrate the probes)). So far I am pleased, but will update when I get some more uses under my belt.

I used my Thermoworks Smoke thermometer yesterday for the first time. What a nice unit! About the only criticism I can think of - and it's a minor one - is that the remote unit (the one you can carry around) has a button that's very easy to press and as a result, it's not hard to unintentionally turn it off. As far as tracking temps, though, it was spot on and performed flawlessly. Recommended!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky