Inkbird Questions

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dwdunlap

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
Jul 3, 2016
Richardson, Texas (Dallas)
I am thinking of purchasing a new thermometer. I have a Maverick732 and Thermopro T20 but not trusting the probes anymore. To replace all four is costly so I maybe better to buy the Inkbird that comes with four.

Looking at Amazon, I see two Inkbirds IBT-4S $54.99 and almost identical, the IBT-4XP at $64.99. Naturally I like the cheaper one for price but have to wonder what does extra $10 buy me? Any comments appreciated...

I can't seem to find why there are two with same features but different prices. "You get what you pay for" but I don't see it.

These two unit are same, just IBT-4XP can be used in rainy days. If you haven't need for the waterproof function, just hit the IBT-4XS.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky