Inkbird Pro app - registration issue

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Yoopy001

Original poster
Oct 20, 2022
I downloaded the Inkbird Pro app for android. When I attempt to register it asks for a region (+1 - Canada in my case), email and password. It seems that the app is appending the region to my email address. I never get the verification email.
Is there a way to get around this issue, or am I doing something wrong.

Allan

I downloaded the Inkbird Pro app for android. When I attempt to register it asks for a region (+1 - Canada in my case), email and password. It seems that the app is appending the region to my email address. I never get the verification email.
Is there a way to get around this issue, or am I doing something wrong.

Allan
Hello,friends. Sorry for your inconvenience.
Because some mailbox systems will automatically intercept the verification code mail/classify it as spam, which may cause the verification code to fail to be sent. If possible, please use Gmail to register.
You can try and if it can't help you, please contact us.
Evil

Reactions: negolien
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky