Inkbird Digital Instant Read Meat Thermometer 20% off Until 2/16/2019

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
Just saw that there is a promo on this unit for 20% off. I have not use it so I can't tell you how I like it. For the price it may be worth a shot for those who need/want one on the cheap.

Offer good until 2/16/2019

https://amzn.to/2VUkcp3
20% off code L9MAE2XX

inkbird instant.png

Last edited:
Just saw that there is a promo on this unit for 20% off. I have not use it so I can't tell you how I like it. For the price it may be worth a shot for those who need/want one on the cheap.

Offer good until 1/20/2019

https://amzn.to/2VUkcp3

20% off code 6BRNP4PM for US

20% off code DQA25UJ3 for Canada.

20% off code X7HMO2ED for Mexico.

View attachment 385562
Thanks for the heads up! I ordered three at $28.18 with free shipping and no tax. At $9.40 a pop I thought I'd scatter a few around to see what people think of the 4-7 second read. A lot of people don't go by the reviews on Amazon but the first one was a comparison to the Thernapen with pics.

I posted this on a facebook group and a few people said they arent bad

Thanks for the hook up, ordered a few and sent some more your way! Love my 4probe waterproof

I ordered one before Christmas when they had a sale on them. It’s within .5F when checked with my Anova Sous Vide. I have used it several times on steaks and pork butts to check different spots so I didn’t have to pull the Igrill2 probes out.

Reactions: bmudd14474
The three I ordered arrived. All boil tested fine within the stated parameters. One has a strong magnet, one ok and the other will slide down the fridge like my Thermowand so just stick if to another magnet. One has a 3-4 second read. So far I'm glad to have them to give. I'm keeping the fastest one. The battery in the compartment is wrapped in cellophane so remove it first and set to Farenheit because its default to Celsius.

The three I ordered arrived. All boil tested fine within the stated parameters. One has a strong magnet, one ok and the other will slide down the fridge like my Thermowand so just stick if to another magnet. One has a 3-4 second read. So far I'm glad to have them to give. I'm keeping the fastest one. The battery in the compartment is wrapped in cellophane so remove it first and set to Farenheit because its default to Celsius.

Glad to hear they work well.

Thanks for the review.

Brian

Mine arrived in two days and works great. Accuracy is spot on when compared to my Maverick. It is a bit slow to register temp, but certainly not a deal breaker at that price! It seemed to take 8-10 seconds before it gave a reading that didn't change, but gave a reading in about 5 seconds that was 3-5 degrees below the final reading when I waited.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky