inkbird 4 probe wifi

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Buckeye02

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
May 26, 2020
Ohio
Anyone ever had the Inkbird wifi give you the temps of all the probes but not load the graphs? It won't load the current or any past graphs. Everything is connected to wifi and seems to be working except for the graph feature?

I don't think inbird's will show past graphs (cooks) if that what you mean, i'm assuming you had the graphs working before, I don't know much about these but I do have them, I had to set temps on the inkbird to be able to see the temp line, other then that maybe turn it off and back on to see if that helps. hopefully someone with more knowledge will jump in.

Hi friend,
Please don't worry. We're working hard to this problem.We'll notify you as soon as possible once the issue was solved. Your support is our motivation to move forward!

Stay safe

Reactions: chopsaw
Thank you!
Hi there,good morning.
We have updated it. Please check whether the chart can be displayed normally. Any confusion please feel free to contact me!Thank you for your patience.We appreciate that.

Last edited:
Hi there,good morning.
The problem has been solved. Please check whether the chart can be displayed normally. Any confusion please feel free to contact me!Thank you for your patience.We appreciate that.
No problem thanks for the quick fix!

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
Just tried using the temp again for the first time and it still isn't graphing. Its no longer saying loading and just spinning though. It now loads and just says no graph?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky