Indoor Surf & Turf (Air fryer & smokeless grill)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Indoor Surf & Turf (Air fryer & smokeless grill)

Bear Jr got me a box of Bacon Wrapped Scallops for my Birthday, so the first ones I added to some Ribeyes.
Bear Jr always takes Good care of "The Old Man" !!!

So after a few hours soaking in “Kelchner’s Pineapple-Teriyaki Marinade”, I cranked up the Smokeless Grill to the Max.
I threw a couple of Ribeyes on it, and flipped them around a couple times, until I was happy with how they were done.
Then for the first Night’s Supper I added some Scalloped Taters & Green Beans to my Ribeye.

Then the next night I threw 8 of those Bacon Wrapped Scallops on the Baking Pan.
Then into my #360 Air Fryer @400°. After 6 minutes, I flipped them over & went another 2 minutes.
They were nice & crispy on the outside, and I added them to some leftover Ribeye & Scalloped Taters.

This was Tasty stuff for an Old Bear!!

Thanks for looking in!!

Bear

One of My Birthday Presents from Bear Jr---A big box of Scallops Wrapped in Bacon:
IMG_6295.jpeg

Thawed 8 of them out for this Meal:
IMG_6296.jpeg

Two Small Ribeyes lounging around in some "Kelchner's Pineapple Teriyaki Marinade":
IMG_6297.jpeg

Onto My Indoor Smokeless Grill, at Max Heat:
IMG_6298.jpeg

After First Flip:
IMG_6299.jpeg

Almost Ready to Remove from Grill:
IMG_6300.jpeg

Bear's First Helping, with Green Beans & Scalloped Taters on the side:
IMG_6302.jpeg

Next night, the 8 thawed Scallops Wrapped in Bacon on My #360 Baking Pan.
IMG_6303.jpeg

After 6 minutes @ 400°---Time to flip over for another 2 minutes to finish & crisp up the Bacon:
IMG_6304.jpeg

8 Scallops, with leftover Ribeye & Scalloped Taters for Bear's second Night's Surf & Turf Supper:
IMG_6305.jpeg

Looks better then the Scallops I had for dinner, you know what they say Bacon makes everything better. Nice job Brother
Richie

Wow Bear...kinda hard to beat surf & turf, especially when the surf is bacon wrapped :emoji_wink: Nice job and I bet some tasty eats.

Like!!
Robert

Mmmmmm My kind of Meal Looks Great

Gary

The ribeyes and scallops look great Bear! I could put a serious dent in those bacon wrapped ones!

Boy howdy Bear, a wonderful B-day present from your son and a couple of good cooks, nice piece of work, Like! RAY

Nice birthday gift, tell your son mine is in 10 days if he needs my address :emoji_wink: . Excellant looking meal there bear.

Nice S&T Bear! Not much better than steak and scallops! Unless the scallops are bacon wrapped, even better!

Excellent meals Bear! And what a wonderful gift from Bear Jr. I'm sure they hit the spot. Those ribeyes are perfectly cooked. So? No leftover Ribeye for Breakfast with Eggs???:emoji_wink:

Looks better then the Scallops I had for dinner, you know what they say Bacon makes everything better. Nice job Brother
Richie

Thank You Richie!!
You got that right about Bacon!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Wow Bear...kinda hard to beat surf & turf, especially when the surf is bacon wrapped :emoji_wink: Nice job and I bet some tasty eats.

Like!!
Robert

Thank You Robert!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Bacon wrapped Scallops? Yes please!

Thank You TB !!

Bear

The ribeyes and scallops look great Bear! I could put a serious dent in those bacon wrapped ones!

Thank You Xray!!
Notice how I only heat & eat a few at a time, because I hate when they're "all gone".
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky