• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Indoor Surf & Turf (Air fryer & smokeless grill)

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Indoor Surf & Turf (Air fryer & smokeless grill)

Bear Jr got me a box of Bacon Wrapped Scallops for my Birthday, so the first ones I added to some Ribeyes.
Bear Jr always takes Good care of "The Old Man" !!!

So after a few hours soaking in “Kelchner’s Pineapple-Teriyaki Marinade”, I cranked up the Smokeless Grill to the Max.
I threw a couple of Ribeyes on it, and flipped them around a couple times, until I was happy with how they were done.
Then for the first Night’s Supper I added some Scalloped Taters & Green Beans to my Ribeye.

Then the next night I threw 8 of those Bacon Wrapped Scallops on the Baking Pan.
Then into my #360 Air Fryer @400°. After 6 minutes, I flipped them over & went another 2 minutes.
They were nice & crispy on the outside, and I added them to some leftover Ribeye & Scalloped Taters.

This was Tasty stuff for an Old Bear!!

Thanks for looking in!!

Bear

One of My Birthday Presents from Bear Jr---A big box of Scallops Wrapped in Bacon:
IMG_6295.jpeg

Thawed 8 of them out for this Meal:
IMG_6296.jpeg

Two Small Ribeyes lounging around in some "Kelchner's Pineapple Teriyaki Marinade":
IMG_6297.jpeg

Onto My Indoor Smokeless Grill, at Max Heat:
IMG_6298.jpeg

After First Flip:
IMG_6299.jpeg

Almost Ready to Remove from Grill:
IMG_6300.jpeg

Bear's First Helping, with Green Beans & Scalloped Taters on the side:
IMG_6302.jpeg

Next night, the 8 thawed Scallops Wrapped in Bacon on My #360 Baking Pan.
IMG_6303.jpeg

After 6 minutes @ 400°---Time to flip over for another 2 minutes to finish & crisp up the Bacon:
IMG_6304.jpeg

8 Scallops, with leftover Ribeye & Scalloped Taters for Bear's second Night's Surf & Turf Supper:
IMG_6305.jpeg

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 25, 2014
Looks better then the Scallops I had for dinner, you know what they say Bacon makes everything better. Nice job Brother
Richie

tx smoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
Wow Bear...kinda hard to beat surf & turf, especially when the surf is bacon wrapped :emoji_wink: Nice job and I bet some tasty eats.

Like!!
Robert

gary s

OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
Mmmmmm My kind of Meal Looks Great

Gary

xray

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 11, 2015
The ribeyes and scallops look great Bear! I could put a serious dent in those bacon wrapped ones!

TNJAKE

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 26, 2019
Looks delicious bear. I too share your love for bacon wrapped scallops

sawhorseray

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2014
Boy howdy Bear, a wonderful B-day present from your son and a couple of good cooks, nice piece of work, Like! RAY

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Oct 18, 2017
I could eat surf and turf every meal! Looks great Bear!

smokerjim

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 14, 2014
Nice birthday gift, tell your son mine is in 10 days if he needs my address :emoji_wink: . Excellant looking meal there bear.

chopsaw

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
Yum !

WaterinHoleBrew

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 18, 2013
Nice S&T Bear! Not much better than steak and scallops! Unless the scallops are bacon wrapped, even better!

MJB05615

Master of the Pit
Joined May 12, 2018
Excellent meals Bear! And what a wonderful gift from Bear Jr. I'm sure they hit the spot. Those ribeyes are perfectly cooked. So? No leftover Ribeye for Breakfast with Eggs???:emoji_wink:

Bearcarver

OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Looks better then the Scallops I had for dinner, you know what they say Bacon makes everything better. Nice job Brother
Richie
Thank You Richie!!
You got that right about Bacon!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Wow Bear...kinda hard to beat surf & turf, especially when the surf is bacon wrapped :emoji_wink: Nice job and I bet some tasty eats.

Like!!
Robert

Thank You Robert!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Bearcarver

OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Bacon wrapped Scallops? Yes please!
Thank You TB !!

Bear

The ribeyes and scallops look great Bear! I could put a serious dent in those bacon wrapped ones!
Thank You Xray!!
Notice how I only heat & eat a few at a time, because I hate when they're "all gone".
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.