In Need of a Good Butcher Shop in Phoenix Area

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have been buying ALL of my pork (St. Louis, Baby Back, Boston Butts, Tenderloin, and Pork loin roast) from Sam's Club for many years. It is quality and never ever had a bad experience with any of it plus it is a good buy over the grocery stores and butcher shops. . By buy beef at an old school local butcher shop. Give Sam's a try if you have one nearby.

I have been buying ALL of my pork (St. Louis, Baby Back, Boston Butts, Tenderloin, and Pork loin roast) from Sam's Club for many years. It is quality and never ever had a bad experience with any of it plus it is a good buy over the grocery stores and butcher shops. . By buy beef at an old school local butcher shop. Give Sam's a try if you have one nearby.

These days, we would have to drive up to Tucson for a Sam's club.
We have the usual overpriced grocery stores realitively close by so we end up buying meat at WallyMart.
Case in point, a few weeks ago the local Sprouts had PBs on sale for $1.99/lb which is pretty good. But, WallyMart had PBs 20¢/lb cheaper.
And has luck would have it, they even had trimmed CAB Tri Tips on sale for $6.92/lb.
It was a no brainer.

admittedly...even WalMart has some good looking pieces these days. For large cuts I'm good with that but butcher shops are just plain fun.

I'll be looking at The Costco too!

Thanks for the replies.

Off the hook meat shop out in Goodyear is great. I go there about once every 2 weeks or so and stock up. Kind of out there away from phoenix but so am I

Well the guys here turned me on to the Pork Shop. If you're near you GOT to go and if you're far and looking for a road trip. Check it out, HIGHLY recommended.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky