I'm hooked

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smoking clown

Original poster
Jul 24, 2016
I'm hooked, I've been this weekend to a smokers meeting at Woodhall spa as a guest and it was ace!the people so friendly and informative. The food was excellent never tasted meat so good. Im now going to try it myself next weekend.

Hi Robbie. It was great to meet you at the weekend and I am pleased that you enjoyed it. The weekend meets are good for all to get together and cook some serious meat and it helps demystify some of the things that people think are "black arts".

What you saw was everything from sausages, chicken wings and beans up to pork belly, corned beef and brisket all cooked on BBQ/smokers that can often be seen in the back gardens of many households. OK some of us did have some fancy gadgets bolted on to them but they are not necessary to achieve good results. Hopefully it has inspired you to push your BBQ skills a little further and we look forward to seeing your photos. Don't worry if you don't think everything is perfect when you take them as we are here to offer constructive advice on how to help you with following smokes too.

Cheers

Wade

welcome1.gif
  to SMF!

Glad to have you with us!

Al

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum, from another hot day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky