Im from the south

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tx_smoker

Original poster
Jun 13, 2008
Austin, TX
Currently in Austin Texas, born in Houston Texas, raised in Dallas Texas. I like good food, and cooking good food! I use a wood burning smoker, and a mix between digital and standard thermometer. My favorite thing to smoke is pork butt!!! I will post a thread with q-view of last weekends brisket and boston bone in pork butt. Im 25 yr old, I have a beautiful wife that loves to cook to, and a 3 1/2 month old little girl. Happy smoking, and good eats to you all...

Rudy

aka-

TX_Smoker

Welcome to the SMF family. Looking forward to seeing the pics of your smokes.

Hey Rudy, Sounds like you got'er hittin on all eight cylinders. Welcome. Happy smokes.

Welcome to the SMF!! Check out the 5 day ecourse... its full of great info, only takes a few minutes a day and its FREE.... There are lots of friendy folks here- all with different levels of experience that love helping new folks out--- so if ya have questions ask away! Look forward to seeing your qview....Enjoy!

Thanks again for the warm welcome. Im actually so enthusiastic about this weekends, and last weekends smoking's.... That me and the misses are off the HEB to get some more makings for a couple of fatties. Ill post something about it later today. Thanks for having such a info filled site about smoking! I have learned a good trick or two just form reading a few post on this site. Happy smoking, and good eats. laterz..

T X
94de9814_vbattach18886.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky