im back

Discussion in 'Messages for All Guests and Members' started by buzzard, Jul 9, 2006.

1. buzzard

buzzard Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

so i buy a new computer in january, had company build it since i only wanted certain things. you know i dont need the best video card or a 100gb hard drive just good memory and a fast processor. from day one it started freezing. i thought i had it solved (msn messenger) and it did quit as much. finally i gave in and complained to my builder and he is getting me a new one or fixing the one i have, but its been probably 4-6 weeks.

i got bored and went and got me a laptop so i could hang with you all.

and i can tell you it feels good to be back!!!!!!!!!!!!! now all i need is a new smoker and i am all set

good friends, good food, what more do i need?

2. cajunsmoker

cajunsmoker Master of the Pit OTBS Member

It's good to see you back Buzzard, I've been missing that avatar :D

3. buzzard

aw man now you gots me a thinking, i was going to change it to me praying to the smoking gods.

now i have to think about it

thank you good to see you too

4. cajunsmoker

cajunsmoker Master of the Pit OTBS Member

don't change nothing bro

5. salmonclubber

salmonclubber Master of the Pit OTBS Member

hey buzz

welcome back i am with the cajun dont change nothing i have seen the pic of you praying to the smoke gods this pic is better ohwell take care
    salmonclubber

6. vulcan75001

vulcan75001 Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Buzzard

I don't believe we've met before...but welcome back...always good to see a nice friendly face once in a while...as cajun said... don't chang a thing...

Later
    Richard

7. monty

monty Master of the Pit Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Heya, Buzzard! Keep the pic! It is your trademark! Good to see =back amongst the living (large)!!!!!

Cheers!
    Monty

8. icemn62

icemn62 Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

How about a good drink? some good money? good car? good vacation? . . . .Welcome back to your group. It is good to finally meet you, been reading a lot of your posts in the older threads.

9. dutch

dutch Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

BUZZARD!! Glad to see that you are still amongst the living. About that avatar of you "praying to the smoking gods"? Me and the two Jeffs didn't hear a thing, so I guess you ought to keep the current avatar or pray LOUDER!!! :p 8)

10. buzzard

you all make me smile