im back

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

buzzard

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
so i buy a new computer in january, had company build it since i only wanted certain things. you know i dont need the best video card or a 100gb hard drive just good memory and a fast processor. from day one it started freezing. i thought i had it solved (msn messenger) and it did quit as much. finally i gave in and complained to my builder and he is getting me a new one or fixing the one i have, but its been probably 4-6 weeks.

i got bored and went and got me a laptop so i could hang with you all.

and i can tell you it feels good to be back!!!!!!!!!!!!! now all i need is a new smoker and i am all set

good friends, good food, what more do i need?

hey buzz

welcome back i am with the cajun dont change nothing i have seen the pic of you praying to the smoke gods this pic is better ohwell take care
salmonclubber

Buzzard

I don't believe we've met before...but welcome back...always good to see a nice friendly face once in a while...as cajun said... don't chang a thing...

Later
Richard

Heya, Buzzard! Keep the pic! It is your trademark! Good to see =back amongst the living (large)!!!!!

Cheers!
Monty

How about a good drink? some good money? good car? good vacation? . . . .Welcome back to your group. It is good to finally meet you, been reading a lot of your posts in the older threads.

BUZZARD!! Glad to see that you are still amongst the living. About that avatar of you "praying to the smoking gods"? Me and the two Jeffs didn't hear a thing, so I guess you ought to keep the current avatar or pray LOUDER!!! :P 8)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky