I'm back!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jmusser

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jan 11, 2020
Hello All,
After a long hiatus, could not even remember previous username, I am hoping to rejoin the forums. I live in the great state of Michigan and am looking to get back into smoking after a long break. Something clicked and I have had the itch bad lately.

I have been researching on here for the past working on some plans since I had a broken foot and Winter break from school. So just getting back on my feet, literally! I have a OBS and I just upgraded this week with the 900w element and an Auber PID. SO excited for these fabulous upgrades! Thanks to everyone for the posts here and I look forward to some smoking camaraderie!

Thanks,
Jarod

Welcome Back and Howdy from a rainy East Texas

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky