I'm back in the saddle again...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I like you and the stuff you make.
9B88F5CC-6AD5-49A3-A3D9-B8E4E297F2E4.jpeg

BBQ season is now officially open. The beer pole has shown its self. Great looking steaks!
Jim

Steaks look killer Chris. One on the right is a whopper. Cheers to the beer pole!

Thanks Jake, It feels good to finally get out and grill. For some odd reason the antibiotics seem to flow much easier when they're standing tall on the beer pole.

I salute the beer pole , the season has started , lol

Nice steaks , BUT that ham, that is how I like mine done also, I do that on Sundays for breakfast on the bbq
while the eggs are a scrambling. Beautiful

David

Appreciate it David. I love ham and eggs in the morning. Heck I like them anytime. Thanks for the like also.

Awesome looking steak, Chris! Cooked to perfection!

Thanks push and for the like, I was worried at first. It's been a while since I fired up the grills.

Chris

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Perfect! On the steaks and the ham!!! Like!

Thanks Inda and for the like.

That all looks awesome Chris my invitation must have gotten lost :emoji_laughing:

Damn postal service goofed up again. Next time piney. Appreciate the kindly words and like.

Chris, that all looks delicious and my mouth is watering. I never thought of BBQ sauce on grilled Ham steak. Gotta try that. Those Porters are perfectly cooked. Great job. Mets fan here, but I salute the Beer Pole.

and the beer pole bows back at ya MJ. I don't use the sauce often, but grilled ham steaks are definitely one of them. Give it a whirl I think you'll like it. Thanks for the like and compliment also.
I'm a NY fan thru and thru, but I'll choose the Yankees over Mets, Rangers over the Islanders, and the Giants over the Jets. However I will root for any one of them as long as they're not playing my first choice. I still have a Mets World Series glass mug I got in 1970, My dad got it for me from a gas station in Long Island.

Chris

A fine hunk of work there Chris, the steak looks perfect! Love that ham steak too, I like a little SBR on mine also. RAY

Thanks Inda and for the like.

Damn postal service goofed up again. Next time piney. Appreciate the kindly words and like.

and the beer pole bows back at ya MJ. I don't use the sauce often, but grilled ham steaks are definitely one of them. Give it a whirl I think you'll like it. Thanks for the like and compliment also.
I'm a NY fan thru and thru, but I'll choose the Yankees over Mets, Rangers over the Islanders, and the Giants over the Jets. However I will root for any one of them as long as they're not playing my first choice. I still have a Mets World Series glass mug I got in 1970, My dad got it for me from a gas station in Long Island.

Chris
Nice. That mug must be cool. I'm a Giants fan, sigh. Lifelong Mets fan, double sigh, lol. I was lucky to attend game 5 of the 73 World Series, nosebleed seats and freezing, but never will forget, Koosman pitched they won. Seaver is my all time favorite. Knicks fan and Rangers too. When the Rangers finally won it all after a 40? or 50? year drought, it was thrilling.

I'm a bit late Chris but welcome back buddy!! Looks like you came back in style too :emoji_laughing: Excellent job!!

Robert

Excellent looking steaks. Lumber company was out of 4x4 posts . Asked what was up and he said spring is here, " beer post" time. :emoji_laughing:

Great steak Chris, you nailed it! I need a beer pole as well, was a great day down here in the 50's. Washed the car, walked on the roof fixing siding and lit the kettle with the vortex flipped. will post up later.
Thanks Clifish and for the like. The beer pole is right up there with the Vortex as far as accessories goes. I washed the truck on Sunday. However I cheated and used a no-touch drive thru car wash.

Good lookin meals Chris

Appreciate it Keven.

Steaks look great. Wait a minute, you installed a gravy boat pole! Sweet!

View attachment 529190

LOL good one Moto. Thats actually a baby beer pole to hold my grandsons root beer when he joins the old man. Appreciate the like and kind words also.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky