I'm About to Pop or Slip Into a Meat Coma!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Good Lord Chili, I know breakfast is supposed to be the biggest meal of the day, but I don’t think I could eat anything until the next day after that plate!
Awesome, I might have a bit for breakfast & warm the rest up for lunch, & maybe even dinner!
It sure looks good, and has all the things I just love to eat in it!
Nicely done!!
Al

• Haha
Reactions: chilerelleno
Where's the eggs Chile? I'm gonna need a few eggs with that, sunny-side-up! RAY
Just for you sawhorseray sawhorseray
A repeat of yesterday, except chopped up with eggs and ghost pepper hot sauce.
IMG_20200913_093623447_BURST000_COVER.jpg

Good Lord Chili, I know breakfast is supposed to be the biggest meal of the day, but I don’t think I could eat anything until the next day after that plate!
Awesome, I might have a bit for breakfast & warm the rest up for lunch, & maybe even dinner!
It sure looks good, and has all the things I just love to eat in it!
Nicely done!!
Al
Thanks Al.
Yep, both were a bit excessive even by my standards... More than a bit maybe.
But damn if breakfast and lunch weren't memorable yesterday.
I did finish the day with a nice garden salad late in the evening.

My wife saw this morning's plate and just rolled her eyes.

Last edited:
Travis, mind sharing your chorizo method/recipe?
I'm looking for a good homemade bulk chorizo.
I have tried two recipes from meats and sausages .com the Spanish fresh and also the mexican fresh. Both were really good but I think I'm going to try a mix between the two. Ive also used the seasoning from butcher packer out of Michigan. Its good also. The stuff from butcher packer says to add vinager as an option but dont add it when making a bunch to freeze. If i want the vinager I just add it in when I cook it in the skillet.

Reactions: chilerelleno
Great eats.
You really didn't plan to get much "honey do" chores completed this weekend?
Thanks.
I had nothing on the Honey-Do List or calendar, this was a eat, sleep and screw around weekend.
Plain laziness at it's best, sometimes that's just what the doctor ordered.

Reactions: Fueling Around
Give that woman a big kiss, damn that all looks amazing, good live'in right there.

Give that woman a big kiss, damn that all looks amazing, good live'in right there.
Ha! She gets the whole package deal. 😇
Nice looking spread there John.

I lost 45 lbs. but after viewing that, I'm done with dieting!

Beautiful and I will bet my last dollar delicious as well!

John
Tell ya what, I'm sure as hell not losing any weight.
But damned if I ain't eating well.
Thanks man.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky