I'll Be Back

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wvsmokeman

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Sep 17, 2006
West Virginia
I am packing up all my deer hunting supplies and heading to the mountains for a week of R&R. My buddy is bringing his camper and his GOSM. I didn't want to go a week without smoking something!
biggrin.gif
Tomorrow I will be smoking a chuck roast and a pork loin to eat on during the week. Of course, I'll also have about 40 ABT's and two fatties in there also
wink.gif
The fatties will be part our breakfast for a few days and the ABT's will most likely vanish very quick. I will come back Wednesday to "clean up" for Thanksgiving and come back home Saturday so I can work that night. No plans to smoke the bird until Christmas. So, I hope my SMF family has a great, safe holiday!

Have a good time and..........well that was just a stupid thing to say of course you will, you'll have a smoker with you. Anyway hope you get a trophy buck.

man i hope your taking more food then that along, i know after a days hunt i can eat half a deer
wink.gif
happy hunting and do good now,

chrish

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky