• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

I'll Be Back

wvsmokeman

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 17, 2006
I am packing up all my deer hunting supplies and heading to the mountains for a week of R&R. My buddy is bringing his camper and his GOSM. I didn't want to go a week without smoking something!
Tomorrow I will be smoking a chuck roast and a pork loin to eat on during the week. Of course, I'll also have about 40 ABT's and two fatties in there also
The fatties will be part our breakfast for a few days and the ABT's will most likely vanish very quick. I will come back Wednesday to "clean up" for Thanksgiving and come back home Saturday so I can work that night. No plans to smoke the bird until Christmas. So, I hope my SMF family has a great, safe holiday!

smokeys my pet

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 25, 2007
Good luck on the trip. Have fun enjoy the time with friend. Kill something also.

rip

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Oct 25, 2007
Have a good time and..........well that was just a stupid thing to say of course you will, you'll have a smoker with you. Anyway hope you get a trophy buck.

goat

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 27, 2005
Just like Motel 6, we'll leave the light on for you.

cowgirl

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 2, 2007
Have a great trip and good luck with the hunt. Take pictures for us.

chrish

Smoking Fanatic
Joined May 2, 2007
man i hope your taking more food then that along, i know after a days hunt i can eat half a deer
happy hunting and do good now,

chrish

chrish

Smoking Fanatic
Joined May 2, 2007
Richtee your a bit to bright there on your sig and such, tone it down man

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.