Idea for a new thread

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Central PA Cowboy

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Oct 10, 2017
Central PA
I think a new Thread dedicated to '''What Are You Smoking Right Now?" would be really cool. People could post pics to it of what they are currently smoking. What do you all think?

Reactions: sdkid
If you think it'll be a good thread, then start it and see if it catches.
Be a starter, a go-getter and make it happen.

But I think most people already do just that when they post their threads, as most are works in progress.

Most of my threads of food are WIP or done the day after at any rate here.

But..you can only see if an idea catches on by seeing if it'll take off :)

Personally, I would never use it.
There are already sections for what you are smoking right now, or have smoked.
So that would be the place to put what you are smoking right now.
(Which, I'm not smoking anything right now. But I am curing bacon. More Bacon.)

I keep the forum with the threads in the proper places. For example, someone started a thread, "What I smoked today", and it was beef short ribs and beef flanken. So, I moved it to Beef Forum. If it is two or more different meats (beef, pork, chicken and so on) I leave it in General Discussion. It is proper to keep everything where it belongs. The one place we should start an additional forum would be for Pizza/Italian Foods. I've suggested it before.

Reactions: chilerelleno
I keep the forum with the threads in the proper places. For example, someone started a thread, "What I smoked today", and it was beef short ribs and beef flanken. So, I moved it to Beef Forum. If it is two or more different meats (beef, pork, chicken and so on) I leave it in General Discussion. It is proper to keep everything where it belongs. The one place we should start an additional forum would be for Pizza/Italian Foods. I've suggested it before.
A Mexican/Latin American forum would be cool too.

And Chinese, Japanese, and Romanian, and Halal, and... :emoji_thinking:
See how it gets going in so many directions it becomes unnavigatble.
I've watched Forums grow into a field of weeds before, trying to accommodate each whim. :emoji_scream:

You can BBQ a Taco topped Pizza.

Pizza is one of the best things you can eat because it can have so many food groups on it.
Veggies, Meats, Dairy, and Breads.
Dude, I keep trying to convince people that items like pizza and burgers are the perfect foods.
All the government recommended food groups in one handy package.

Reactions: SonnyE
Dude, I keep trying to convince people that items like pizza and burgers are the perfect foods.
All the government recommended food groups in one handy package.

I just came home from a pick-up. (Turd Herding. That's slang for portable restroom service. And to be clear, I only tow.)
Now what has you up so late my friend?
Something you ate? LOL!

Too much caffiene and watching movies.
Keep thinking about bed, but...
First it was a The Pacific, now it's 9th Company.

Good. I was afraid you have heartburn from your Vide Loco Cocina.
I'm just winding down and going to go read. That always knocks me out.

You've got to be in the wee hours there. :confused:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky