I think I'm in love!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Never thought of this before.

PB150045.jpg

The wife saw this at a Walmart we stopped off at this morning in Lake George. Can't wait to try this out.

I used to do a dill and sour cream fried pork chop years ago . Forgot about it until I saw this . I'll have to dig thru the recipe box .
I bet that mustard is good .

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Dill heads here too. Semi local brewery does a killer dill dressing. I have not perfected it yet but slowly dialing in a german potato salad that has chopped dill pickles and fresh dill.

Reactions: Steve H
Chop and zwiller....both of that sounds amazing.

Steve, I think some of that dill mustard would go well with the amish mustard eggs. I sub out the yellow mustard for spicy brown and also used the horseradish. I bet that dill works good too.

Chop and zwiller....both of that sounds amazing.

Steve, I think some of that dill mustard would go well with the amish mustard eggs. I sub out the yellow mustard for spicy brown and also used the horseradish. I bet that dill works good too.

I'm going to try it later on a pretzel. If I like it. I'll be getting a few more bottles of it. I might give that a try.

Damn Steve...something else I need to either find or figure out how to make. I'm thinking that on some of my homemade Brats would be real good.

My first thought when I saw the title of your post was that we were going to get another shrunken CI pan thread :emoji_laughing:

Glad I was wrong....
Robert

Reactions: Steve H
Steve I think that would make a killer Mustard Pickle haven't made any of them in a few years
Richie

Damn Steve...something else I need to either find or figure out how to make. I'm thinking that on some of my homemade Brats would be real good.

My first thought when I saw the title of your post was that we were going to get another shrunken CI pan thread :emoji_laughing:

Glad I was wrong....
Robert

Well. Who knows? I've had some bubbly, beer, an a shot or three of Tequila. Some strange stuff may happen before my head hits the pillow. Not a warning. Just a early disclaimer! :emoji_wink:
On a side note. If I like this mustard. I will be looking to reverse engineer it.

On a side note. If I like this mustard. I will be looking to reverse engineer it.

I've worked on the engineering side of things for years. Maybe I could help....even though all my engineering experience is structural and has absolutely nothing to do with food :emoji_anguished:

Another "Engineering Disaster" in the making,
Robert

I've worked on the engineering side of things for years. Maybe I could help....even though all my engineering experience is structural and has absolutely nothing to do with food :emoji_anguished:

Another "Engineering Disaster" in the making,
Robert

Well, some of the greatest achievements were built on failures. At least with food I would hope the worst would be heart burn. Or a run to the john.... And help is always appreciated.

Last edited:

Reactions: jcam222 and Steve H
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky