I question your taste but thanks!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

disco

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Oct 31, 2012
Canadian Rockies
I just hit 2000 points and I really want to thank everyone for their generosity in having helped me for so long, putting up with experiments, being kind in their reviews and for giving so many great ideas to try.

The forum and you members has been a lot of fun and I thank you for the recognition despite questioning your judgement.

Disco

I just hit 2000 points and I really want to thank everyone for their generosity in having helped me for so long, putting up with experiments, being kind in their reviews and for giving so many great ideas to try.

The forum and you members has been a lot of fun and I thank you for the recognition despite questioning your judgement.

Disco

There's a reason you have 2000 points, You've helped a lot of people over the yrs. :grilling_smilie:

There's a reason you have 2000 points, You've helped a lot of people over the yrs.
grilling_smilie.gif
That is very kind. I think I've learned more than I taught though.

Congrats Disco! It might be time to redeem those points for valuable prizes!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Red
Har! Thanks, Red. Now that you mention it, I have had my eye on a bonnie sweet nothing to tie in my hair.

Congratulations Disco, well deserved.

Wishing you many many more,

and just because I want to be the first on your next thousand.

Point to you, Sir.

Ed

Congratulations Disco, well deserved.

Wishing you many many more,

and just because I want to be the first on your next thousand.

Point to you, Sir.

Ed
Thanks, Ed. The honour of being the first of the next thousand will ensure your place in the annals of the obscure.

Unlike many on this site who self promote and post just for the sake of posting, you take the time to post well thought out, tested recipes which others can follow and adapt to their own taste. Your points are well deserved, and your humility is an example to us all. You're an asset (that tried to autocorrect to ASS HAT--hmmm) to this site and I for one value your contributions. Here's to 2000 more!!

Oh, and....POINT!!

Last edited:
Way to Go, Disco!!
icon14.gif

I knew it wouldn't take you long---You Sir are a Cooking & Smoking Machine!!
th_Slab_of_meat.gif

Bear

Nice job Disco!

I always look forward to reading your threads!

There's a reason you have 2000 points!

Al

Unlike many on this site who self promote and post just for the sake of posting, you take the time to post well thought out, tested recipes which others can follow and adapt to their own taste. Your points are well deserved, and your humility is an example to us all. You're an asset (that tried to autocorrect to ASS HAT--hmmm) to this site and I for one value your contributions. Here's to 2000 more!!

Oh, and....POINT!!
Har! Thanks for the point and all together too kind words.! Perhaps ASS HAT was a prophetic correction!

Way to Go, Disco!!
icon14.gif

I knew it wouldn't take you long---You Sir are a Cooking & Smoking Machine!!
th_Slab_of_meat.gif

Bear
My limited success is largely your fault, Bear! Thanks for the kind words.

Nice job Disco!

I always look forward to reading your threads!

There's a reason you have 2000 points!

Al
Thanks, Al. I still feel like a beginner sometimes.

Congratulations Disco. Those afar all very well deserved points. You have been a great help and encouragement to me. Thanks for your kind service.

Congratulations Disco. Those afar all very well deserved points. You have been a great help and encouragement to me. Thanks for your kind service.
You are very kind. I get a lot of inspiration here, too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky