I question your taste but thanks!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sir, you too have been an inspiration to many, I applaud what you've done here in the past, and also what you will bring in the future!

Stay warm up there my friend!

Sir, you too have been an inspiration to many, I applaud what you've done here in the past, and also what you will bring in the future!

Stay warm up there my friend!
Sir? Har!

Thanks, Cranky. It is starting to get chilly here in the mountains.

Disco

Congrats Disco... your an awesome SMF member ! I always enjoy your threads !
icon14.gif
That's very kind, Justin.

Hey Disco. 2000 is a whole lot of points!!! Congratulations.

I always enjoy your posts, especially when you are experimenting. I get lots of great and crazy ideas from you, new techniques, and different flavor combinations to try.

Keep up the good work my friend.

Gary

Well deserved. Have tried many of your recipes and techniques and have never been dissapointed. Really enjoy reading your posts. Besides, you should get points just for helping most of us understand the metric system haha

Well deserved. Have tried many of your recipes and techniques and have never been dissapointed. Really enjoy reading your posts. Besides, you should get points just for helping most of us understand the metric system haha

Damn metric system. Seems like I spend half my life converting metric back to normal just so i know what's being said. LOL

Gary

Hey Disco. 2000 is a whole lot of points!!! Congratulations.

I always enjoy your posts, especially when you are experimenting. I get lots of great and crazy ideas from you, new techniques, and different flavor combinations to try.

Keep up the good work my friend.

Gary
Thanks, Gary! I just have to try new things.

Thank you Disco, I appreciate all the knowledge you have shared.  And congrats.
You're one of the guys who got me started, Kevin. It is all your fault!
Thanks. I am an old Canadian so I go back and forward and I am not really comfortable with either systen!
Damn metric system. Seems like I spend half my life converting metric back to normal just so i know what's being said. LOL

Gary
I'm ok with volumes and weights but still get messed up with temperatures and lengths.

Evening Disco....  Ditto what everyone else had to say about you...   well, the nice stuff anyway...  I love your creativity...   
77.gif

Evening Disco....  Ditto what everyone else had to say about you...   well, the nice stuff anyway...  I love your creativity...   
77.gif
Thanks, Dave. I have learned a lot from you since joining.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky