I ordered a Klose BYC 40" today

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

herkysprings

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jun 2, 2009
Eugene, OR
I'm not trying to take the other guys Thunder (the Lang) or anything, I just happened to order it today.

Well yesterday but I was still in some buyers shock at the time. I got it almost fully loaded.

f50e0ac8_bbq_40.jpg

That Klose looks like it will do just about anything you will want it to do.  I still like the idea of a reverse flow for a smoker but I can see where this Klose cooker will allow you to grill and maybe even slow smoke. 

Congrats on the new smoker,  good cooking to you.  Post some Qview of the smoker when you get it loaded up.

Al

Congrats I hear they are great smokers. Be sure to write a review for us once it get going with it

I know I cant wait.

I paid to have them tune it, and as I was told by David Klose himself, that means +- 5 degrees anywhere on the grill area. Also it means I can set the upright to be the same temp as the main chamber, or have it cooler as a warmer.

I cant wait. the only downside? I can only store it at work... its too big for my appartment patio. So I guess I'll be BBQing while I work, then take home dinner! :D

Sounds like something I will ask for next time I interview for a job.  Must be able to Q on job site. Not to shabby

icon_cool.gif

Now I don't know how good the Klose smoker are but they look like they should do really good. They also look like they are very well built too. I have seen their website and they are some fine looking smokers So CONGRATS on the new smoker ................well soon

Nice, That is the one I want but have never been able to talk Kathryn into letting me get one...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky