I need to know what to buy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dragonslayer

Fire Starter
Original poster
Oct 5, 2006
I need to know what to buy. My condo association recently changed the rules so we can cook on our balconies but only with electric. Insurance won't let us use gas or charcoal. Cost is not an issue withing reason. I could probably spend up to $300 or a smoker, and I would like one that doubles as a grill.

I personally have a 1 rack Brinkman smoke n' pit 'lectric and a 2 rack Red Brinkman Gourmet 'lectricc. Both work perfectly and turn out some pretty good Q. The dual rack feller runs about 70.00 at my local Lowes. There are some pretty nice, more expensive electrics, but I don't see the point unless your heavy into smoking and want to produce a lot of food. I personally just smoke for my family and a few close friends.

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...0-K&lpage=none

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky