I need help finding information please

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

scotty

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Aug 28, 2007
Lecanto Florida
I have a 1 hp cabellas meat grinder. I want to get a 25 pound capacity tilting meat mixer but cabellas only has a non tilting meat mixer that does about 40 to 50 pound batches.

Lem makes a beautifull tilting 25 pound model but it does not say if i can drive the lem mixer with my cabellas grinder.

I thought that i read somewhere that this can be done but have been searching for hours and can find nothing to verify this.

Can anyone help me with information.
Scotty

I would call LEM customer service and ask them. They have always been very helpful whenever I have called them, and I have called them asking some off the wall questions about what a stuffer can do. I think I read somewhere that the newer cabelas grinders will work with the LEM too.

The phone # for LEM is 1.877.536.7763

Hope this helps.

I called them and the lady said the older cabellas had a slotted drive on the grinder and my later model which has a splined drive will not work-

rats lol lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky