I need help cooking some moose.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Moose is terrible. Send it to me and I'll throw it away for you.
newyear.gif
Har! I know what you mean. I cooked it and told the rest of the diners it was terrible and they shouldn't try it. To be polite they ate it all!

Disco

Thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread!  Thanks everyone for the laughs.  Looking forward to seeing Disco's moose dancing on the plate. 

Wait, it is already cooked and consumed?  (Big sigh).

Last edited:

Thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread!  Thanks everyone for the laughs.  Looking forward to seeing Disco's moose dancing on the plate. 

Wait, it is already cooked and consumed?  (Big sigh).
Har! Here is the link with qview of the moose dancing on the plate. 

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/174158/the-moose-is-loose-with-way-too-much-qview#post_1279136

I don't know about it dancing but there was some belt loosening on our part.

de moose is loose out buy de wall!

Typing is not too good, broke open a fresh new fruit jar!
Har, Foamheart! I can identify. I just finished putting some pork rib end roasts in the fridge for back (Canadian) bacon. Now I am enjoying Rocky Mountian hot chocolate. It is known to have a drop of rum in it and I believe my typing is about to deteriorate.

Disco

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky