I messed up how I see this page and how I post to it. I need a computer geek to help me fix it

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pork dork

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Feb 7, 2014
Napa CA
I know just enough to get me into trouble,

I did something to my page and I can no longer chage the font size or add pix or add the emoticons or movies or any of the other options before I screwed up the way I see this and post in here.

I was attempting to set it up for my mobile phone but didn't like the way it looked so I tried to go back and falied miserably. It was not the Mobile VS Desktop options at the bottom of the page it was probably at the bottom to the left of that opiton what style I wanted and I can't get back to the original page style.

Any moderators/ admins have carte blanche to do what ever they need to get my page back to the way it was originally before I screwed it up.

Help me OB 1 Canobie your my only hope,

PD

Last edited:
See how it looks now you may have to log out and back in to see changes

I logfed out and logged back in and it's still the same. There aren't the options that I had before I screwed the pooch, I'm blind as a bat and I can't read this small print so I always make it 18 font size. and I add pix and imoticons.

none of those optons are available to me.

Last edited:
does it matter if I restart my PC or not? I haven't done that yet. or am I making it more difficult than it has to be?

A big thanks goes to the Admin god who got my settings back to where they were. 

77.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky