I just bought a new smoker...getting a lang 36!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

You're going to love her.Just a word of warning, be sure to secure your smoker.Been several stolen I know of lately.
Thanks, I do have her in a locked garage, but honestly how is someone going to steal a 650 lbs smoker that isn't on a trailer? 

Happy Smoking,

phatbac (Aaron)

thank you!

I'm not familiar with the Assassin but i know gravity feed smokers make some good Q. I looked at a lot of different smoker and i really wanted another offset and really wanted reverse flow so i went with what i think is Cadillac for reverse flow. Others may differ but I'm happy to get the smoker i wanted and that's the main thing!

Happy Smoking,

phatbac (Aaron)
Yeah my gravity feed smoker makes some good Q, but I do not get the same nice smoke flavor as the stick burners I would think :)

But I think I have a ban for buying more smokers now :) I have both an WSM and a Assassin 24. But I am happy with both and do need anything at the moment. 

All the best

Soren

Arron

I see you got your new Lang. Concrats.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine.

If you have any questions I can help with let me know.

Larry

Arron

I see you got your new Lang. Concrats.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine.

If you have any questions I can help with let me know.

Larry
Thanks Larry!

yea we had a great tax time this year so my wife said i want you to have it you have wanted it so long. She is a great wife to help me get a mistress (the smoker)! 

phatbac (Aaron)

Thanks, I do have her in a locked garage, but honestly how is someone going to steal a 650 lbs smoker that isn't on a trailer? 

Happy Smoking,

phatbac (Aaron)
Some of these guys that pick up and sell scrape metal have trailers and it is usually it 2 or 3 of them working together.If they steal the copper out of air conditioner off the top of buildings.Then 2 or 3 men with a trailer or even a truck could have a 650 lb smoker loaded and gone in just a couple of moments.But in your case you have it locked in a garage. Just trying to give you a heads up.

Some of these guys that pick up and sell scrape metal have trailers and it is usually it 2 or 3 of them working together.If they steal the copper out of air conditioner off the top of buildings.Then 2 or 3 men with a trailer or even a truck could have a 650 lb smoker loaded and gone in just a couple of moments.But in your case you have it locked in a garage. Just trying to give you a heads up.
thank you for the heads up...i guess i don't think like a lowlife! i would have never considered that scenario. people will do anything to get something for nothing.

Well i will keep her locked up and bring her out to make meat!

Happy Smoking,

phatbac (Aaron)

Very fancy Aaron. That cooking machine will last you a lifetime!  Cant wait to see all those great meals! b

I too am about 2 weeks into my new Lang 36. Pretty exciting isn't it?! I wanna quit my job and just smoke sh!t. Here's to the journey.
beercheer.gif
I know exactly how you feel! Congrats on the new Lang 36! I have had two small cooks already and it all i want to do! I will have some major qview from this weekend's smoke (19# packer brisket).  

Happy Smoking,

phatbac (Aaron)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky