I don't get how this search works.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Searching for threads with discussions on what type of wood people use for turkey.. I'm coming up empty.. it used to give hundreds of threads choices to look at with those words in it.

I did a few searches and it seems good now, even pulls up pre-migration post. Maybe not all of them but I saw some from April or so.
Starting to like the new search. Previously I had issues with the search window closing mid word and triggering on signature lines ect. You know what happened when you searched "step-by-step"....you got every post Bearcarver ever made and thats alot. Just an example.
Both issues seem resolved now.

Reactions: hellasteph
I did a few searches and it seems good now, even pulls up pre-migration post. Maybe not all of them but I saw some from April or so.
Starting to like the new search. Previously I had issues with the search window closing mid word and triggering on signature lines ect. Both issues seem resolved now.

That's a relief.. good to hear.

Reactions: hellasteph
That's great to hear. Search on the old platform wasn't as comprehensive as it is on this platform. I'm glad the search is producing the results you were looking for. Cheers!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky