I did some

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Mar 22, 2008
Florida
At times I have people say "oh staff doesn't post any smokes" or "admins don't post any qview" or whatever implying we don't smoke while I admit I don't smoke as much as I used to I do still smoke. We just don't post as much as we used to at least that's the case for me. That being said here's some cheese I did and also did some summer sausage and snack sticks the next couple of days They are posted in the sausage section. These smokes were a couple weeks ago just been busy since.

20201227_113904.jpg

20201227_113910.jpg

20201227_132759.jpg

Bagged it and put in fridge 2 nights and was damp when we took it out had to dry it then let it sit out for a bit. Wife takes it to work with her so likes it cut up, mixed up then vacuum sealed. She does usually run the sealer lol

20210101_113217.jpg

20210101_113131.jpg

More on the snack sticks in the other post in the sausage section

Looks like you're set for a couple of Weeks! Nice pile of cheese and sticks. This time of year its too Cold for me to play outside smoking. I'll leave that to the Young and Young at Heart (Arthritis Free) Gentlemen and Ladies among us.☺...JJ

Nice piece of work Piney, now's the time of year to get it done. I cold-smoked a couple blocks a few weeks back, I've only got about four months out of the year where it doesn't get too hot. RAY

Well that ought to last you a while. No wonder you don’t smoke as much as you used to. I don’t either, but this is the time of the year when I do smoke my lox & cheese. Everything looks awesome my friend!
Al

Nice bunch of cheese Piney! Better watch out... looks like the mice might have you on their radar

Ryan

Wow never smoked cheese but after seeing that and reading other posts here I think it's a must !

Nice looking batch of cheese Jerry, The wifey should be a happy camper for a while.

Point for sure
Chris

Thank you all for the comments believe it or not I will have to smoke more cheese that will not last her she does share at work with some of her co The same goes for the snack sticks. The summer sausage I think may last her till next hunting season.

Great work. It seems it is never enough though. I gotta get on the stick, cheese supply is dwindling.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky