I built a cart for my smokers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kurtsara

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jun 11, 2007
Princeton, Minnesota
I have had a 30" MES for a year now and a couple months ago I bought a 40" MES when Sam's had them on sale.

I do some woodworking so I can sell a few things and get some new tools, so I figured why not build myself a cart, I had both smokers on a table but the 40" is so tall that it was hard to see the digital readout, so I built it so they sat level.

The wife painted it black and put 3 coats of clear.
0765166c_vbattach17777.jpg

1c0738e0_vbattach17776.jpg

7f7ff685_vbattach17775.jpg

nice job kurt.........you should of wired that cart up.........so only one cord, and outlets built into the back of it.........maybe even build a wind break around it..........lolololol

looking good dude

I did wire an outlet on it so I onyl have to plug in one cord and have plans for maybe a roof and a wind break wall on the back

Looking good. Looks like there are quite a few crafts men in the forum.
Andy.

Great job on building the new cart Kurt. And it looks like the wife did a nice job with the painting also. A nice husband and wife project that you both will enjoy for smoking all your favorite eats.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Happy Smokin

Steve

Very nice cart Kurt!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

If you ever get down on the SW metro, just swing by with your tools and build me one for my Primo XL too!!
wink.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

good looken setup and nice looken shop give us a tour of shop and qview of what comes out of cookers thanks

Here are a few pics, the shop is a mess but we are always working on something

and a pic of our smoked brisket and one of 4 pork butts and 4 pork tenderloins

and a pic of our Goldwing and the camper we pull with it.
0fd9ee1c_vbattach17793.jpg

72a12605_vbattach17792.jpg

4887b54a_vbattach17790.jpg

7145f8ed_vbattach17791.jpg

fba56f33_vbattach17789.jpg

We love to ride motorcycle and ATV's, 13,000 miles on the bike last year.

I hate painting so luckily the wife paints and stains all of our items we sell unless the customer paints it themselves

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky